By Susana Nuccetelli,Ofelia Schutte,Otávio Bueno
- Represents the main finished survey of old and modern Latin American philosophy to be had today
- Comprises a especially commissioned choice of essays, lots of them written via Latin American authors
- Examines the heritage of Latin American philosophy and its present concerns, lines the advance of the self-discipline, and provides biographical sketches of key Latin American thinkers
- Showcases the range of methods, concerns, and kinds that signify the field
Read or Download A Companion to Latin American Philosophy (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) PDF
Similar modern philosophy books
This specific e-book addresses traits similar to vitalism, neo-Kantianism, existentialism, Marxism and feminism, and offers concise biographies of the influential philosophers who formed those routine, together with entries on over 90 thinkers. bargains dialogue and cross-referencing of principles and figures presents Appendix at the designated nature of French educational tradition
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Philosophie - Philosophie des 20. Jahrhunderts / Gegenwart, observe: 1,7, Universität Siegen, Veranstaltung: Religiöser Glaube und Vernunft, 6 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Lässt sich religiöser Glaube rational rechtfertigen?
The current volumes makes a few of Hägerström’s most vital writings on hand to English readers. while, due to Hägerström’s impact, it may give a contribution to an elevated know-how of the character of Swedish philosophical mirrored image within the 20th century. This variation first released in 2002.
The Phenomenology of Spirit is either one in all Hegel's most generally learn books and one in every of his so much vague. The booklet is the main designated statement on Hegel's paintings on hand. It develops an self sustaining philosophical account of the final concept of information, tradition, and background provided within the Phenomenology.
- Philosophy and the Vision of Language (Routledge Studies in Twentieth-Century Philosophy)
- Theodor W. Adorno: An Introduction (Post-Contemporary Interventions)
- Eclipse of Grace: Divine and Human Action in Hegel
- Michael Dummett (Philosophy Now)
- Wittgenstein and Quine
- Spinoza et les spectres: Un essai sur l'esprit philosophique (Perspectives critiques) (French Edition)
Additional info for A Companion to Latin American Philosophy (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy)
A Companion to Latin American Philosophy (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) by Susana Nuccetelli,Ofelia Schutte,Otávio Bueno